Water Baptism is extremely important for every believer. Number 10 of our statement of faith declares:
Christians must be baptized and celebrate communion. (Matt 26:26-30; 1 Cor 11:23-26; Matt 28:19; 1 Pet 3:20-22)
The second Sunday of every month is designated for water baptism. If you would like to be baptized just fill out the form below. Our office will be in touch with you within 7 days of your request.
Requirements for Water Baptism are:
1. You've received Christ as your Savior
2. Fill out the request form from this site
3. If you are under 18 years old you must have written parental permission submitted to our office prior to the service.
When you arrive at the sanctuary on the designated Sunday to be baptized:
1. ALL candidates should wear dark pants or shorts and a dark pull over shirt.
2. Bring a towel (and hair dryer if you desire)
3. Wear dark socks or have swimming shoes available
4. Arrive 30 minutes early for last minute instructions.